Registering a Domestic Partnership

To register a domestic partnership, you must fill certain qualifications. You must:

-Fill out a Declaration of Domestic Partnership Form and get it notarized,
-File the form with the California Secretary of State,
-Have one common residence,
-Not be in a domestic partnership of marriage with another person,
-Not be blood related,
-Be at least 18 years or older,
-Both be the same sex OR at least one of the partners must be over the age of 62 and eligible to collect social security.


No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

Name (required)

Email (will not be published) (required)