Archive | Joint Summary Dissolution RSS feed for this section

Stopping a Divorce Case After it’s been Filed

To stop a divorce case after it’s been filed, you can file a Request for Dismissal to terminate your case IF you were the one to file the divorce. If you file this form but later decide to go ahead with the divorce you will be necessary for you to start the whole process again and file […]

Read More »